Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Everyone has a creative side

I believe that everyone has a creative side, even when they say they don't draw, or play music or that they are just not creative. Some people just need to find away to let go of their ego and let there creative side shine through. I am by no means a great artist of any stretch of the imagination, but I do like to paint and keep my self elbows deep in something creative. I am however, very very shy about showing my work. A co-worker said i should be selling my paintings and I just about threw up at the thought of putting my work out there for the world to see. Since than I have been thinking about it and came to the conclusion that I should at least take baby steps in sharing my love for all things creative with people I know and hell maybe even the whole world.

I thought a blog would allow me to share some projects I have completed, document the process of some i am in the process of completing and not have to be there when people react to them. I don't paint for the pleasure of other people, but for the pleasure of myself, so I am unsure of why I would care about what people think. I guess it would be a little heart breaking to think someone didn't like something I put a lot of time and effort into creating.

Anyways hear goes my creative leap of faith.

I hope you enjoy what you see and please feel free to add your comments/ suggestions on how to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment